The antique cars are coming back to Kings Island. The amusement park announced Thursday the popular ride will return for 2019.
When Michael Johnson stepped into the role as the next President and CEO of the United Way of Greater Cincinnati, he also stepped out into the community. He met with people living in a homeless camp downtown. Next, he will host pop-up community events to find out more about the issues facing neighbors living in each of the counties the United Way serves.
NPR News Headlines
- Toddler's Remains That Were Discovered In N.M. Compound Identified As Missing Child
- Walmart And Others Offer Workers Payday Loan Alternative
- Babies Born Dependent On Opioids Need Touch, Not Tech
- Senate Democrats Threaten Lawsuit Over Kavanaugh Documents
- Pope Francis Expresses 'Shame And Sorrow' Over Pennsylvania Abuse Allegations