The Cincinnati Bengals and Hamilton County commissioners have agreed to a deal that clears the way for a music venue at The Banks. It also makes some changes to the Paul Brown Stadium lease.
The "war to end all wars" began with Austria-Hungary's declaration of war on Serbia on July 28, 1914. The fighting ended when Germany accepted the armistice terms demanded by the Allies, on November 11, 1918. More than 17 million military personnel and civilians died, including 116,000 Americans.
NPR News Headlines
- Officials In California Tally Losses, Release Missing Persons List
- Arizona Residents, Officials Skeptical As Border Troops Move In
- Khashoggi Case Update: Saudi Prosecutor Says 5 Suspects Should Be Executed
- Deputy National Security Adviser Leaves Post After Criticism From Melania Trump
- 'My Family Has Been Broken': Pakistanis Fear For Uighur Wives Held In China