If I never set foot in Ann Arbor, Michigan, again, it will be too soon.
Molly Wellmann is well-known locally as a successful businesswoman, master mixologist, speaker, author and bar owner. Now, Wellmann, owner of Japp's Since 1879, and former owner of the recently closed Myrtle's Punch House in East Walnut Hills, has received national recognition. Last month, Nightclub & Bar Media Group unanimously named her Bartender-Owner of the Year.
NPR News Headlines
- Can You Guess The Meaning Of These Humanitarian Icons?
- Ex-Congressman Anthony Weiner Finishes Prison Term
- Scientific Duo Gets Back To Basics To Make Childbirth Safer
- North Carolina To Decide As Early As Monday If New House Election Is Needed
- Trump Will 'Protect' Emergency Declaration If Congress Disapproves, Miller Says