This week on Start Hear:
- Pod Save America: Four former aides to President Obama are joined by journalists, politicians, comedians, and activists for a freewheeling conversation about politics, the press and the challenges posed by the Trump presidency.
- Slow Burn: You think you know the story, or maybe you don't. But Watergate was stranger, wilder, and more exciting than you can imagine.
- The More Perfect Union Podcast: A fun, breezy political podcast for the rest of us.
And we look at the some of the titles making themselves known on itunescharts.net.
- Armchair Expert: Dax uses decades of sobriety, degree in anthropology and years of improv training to become an armchair expert about the human condition.
- A Very Fatal Murder: Onion Public Radio (OPR) correspondent David Pascall travels from New York City to the sleepy town of Bluff Springs, Nebraska to investigate the mysterious death of a 17-year-old girl.
- Atlanta Monster: The story of one of the city's darkest secrets, The Atlanta Child Murders. Nearly 40 years after these horrific crimes, many questions still remain.
You can find these and other great podcast titles at wvxu.org/podcastcentral.