By the end of this year, 13 companies at the Wilmington Air Park, including Amazon, will employ more than 2,000 workers. Clinton County Port Authority Executive Director Dan Evers says 2.7 million-square feet on 1,900 acres is nearly 100 percent leased.
Cincinnati Reds radio broadcaster Marty Brennaman is starting his 46th, and last, year with the club. His voice has been the sound of summer for Cincinnati baseball fans since 1974.
NPR News Headlines
- Attorney Michael Avenatti, Sometime Scourge To Trump, Now Faces Federal Charges
- Author Says New Zealand Massacre Points To A Global Resurgence Of 'Extremism'
- Apple Debuts Streaming Video, Payment Card And News Subscription Services
- Thai Politics In Chaos: Delayed Election Results And Charges Of Cheating
- New Climate Books Stress We Are Already Far Down The Road To A Different Earth
- Brennaman Reflects On His Career Before 'Very Emotional' Last Year On 'Cincinnati Edition' Monday
- Friends Pay Tribute To WGUC Announcer Frank Johnson
- Photographer Gordon Baer Dies At 78
- On This Date: SCPA Students' 'Taking The Stage' Premieres On MTV In 2009
- Miami University Names TV Studio For Former NBC VP Rick Ludwin