By the end of this year, 13 companies at the Wilmington Air Park, including Amazon, will employ more than 2,000 workers. Clinton County Port Authority Executive Director Dan Evers says 2.7 million-square feet on 1,900 acres is nearly 100 percent leased.
Cincinnati Reds radio broadcaster Marty Brennaman is starting his 46th, and last, year with the club. His voice has been the sound of summer for Cincinnati baseball fans since 1974.
NPR News Headlines
- Appeals Court Says Parents Can't Sue San Francisco Over Immigrant Who Killed Daughter
- Man Pleads Guilty To Phishing Scheme That Fleeced Facebook, Google Of $100 Million
- Venezuela's Maduro Faces Pressure From Much Of The World, Yet He Persists
- Trump Formally Recognizes Israeli Sovereignty Over Golan Heights
- To Curb Kids' Sugary Drink Habits, Pediatricians Now Call For Soda Taxes
- Brennaman Reflects On His Career Before 'Very Emotional' Last Year On 'Cincinnati Edition' Monday
- Friends Pay Tribute To WGUC Announcer Frank Johnson
- Photographer Gordon Baer Dies At 78
- On This Date: SCPA Students' 'Taking The Stage' Premieres On MTV In 2009
- Miami University Names TV Studio For Former NBC VP Rick Ludwin