In one very important way, it is not at all surprising that Rob Portman has decided to end his long career on Capitol Hill after two terms in the Senate.
Cincinnati has the 8 th highest energy burden for renters and for low-income residents of urban municipalities in the U.S., according to a report from the American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy. That means these residents are paying proportionally more than the average household for energy costs.
NPR News Headlines
- Coronavirus World Map: We've Now Passed The 100 Million Mark For Infections
- How Severe Is Your State's Coronavirus Outbreak?
- Indonesia's Most Active Volcano Erupts
- Most U.S. Mayors Do Not Support Reallocating Police Resources, Survey Finds
- Justice Department Rescinds Trump's 'Zero Tolerance' Immigration Policy
- Premiere Date for HGTV's 'Everything But The House' With Lara Spencer Due Soon
- NBCSN Shutting Down; WrestleMania Going To NBC's Peacock
- 'America's Truckin' Network' Back On WLW-AM For An Hour
- Harry Traynor's Legacy: New Beverly Hills Fire Documentary
- Why I Am Forever Indebted To Joanne Rogers, Widow Of TV Host Fred Rogers