Vamoose, cousin Billy. Take your horse, William Henry Harrison, and ride out of town. Don't stop until you hit North Bend. That's your tomb up there on top of the hill, my man; rest in peace.
Douglas Abrams achieved acclaim for his bestselling book, The Book of Joy , which was a firsthand account of a meeting between Archbishop Desmond Tutu and His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Now, in this time of worldwide unrest, he’s sharing his thoughts from moderating that legendary discussion in this conversation with our Ron Esposito.
NPR News Headlines
- U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Near 130,000; Florida And Texas Report Record Case Numbers
- Third Ex-Police Officer Charged In George Floyd's Death Released From Jail On Bond
- Baltimore Protesters Topple Columbus Statue
- Coronavirus World Map: Tracking The Spread Of The Outbreak
- Tracking The Pandemic: Are Coronavirus Cases Rising Or Falling In Your State?