The killing of Louisville woman Breonna Taylor last spring caused no-knock warrants to come under scrutiny in cities across the country, including Cincinnati. An outright ban on the practice in the city likely won't be happening soon. But changes in how and when they’re applied could be on the way.
In December the Ohio Senate blocked passage of the Fair School Funding Plan. The legislation would have provided an additional $1.99 billion a year, about a 24% increase, to K-12 schools when fully implemented.
NPR News Headlines
- 'America's Truckin' Network' Back On WLW-AM For An Hour
- Harry Traynor's Legacy: New Beverly Hills Fire Documentary
- Why I Am Forever Indebted To Joanne Rogers, Widow Of TV Host Fred Rogers
- Nathan Bachrach Leaving 'Simply Money' Radio Show, Financial Advisory Firm
- Country DJ 'Pistol Pete' Miller Dies At 59