The Cincinnati Public School Board on Monday reversed course on its reopening plans for fall. The district will now start the 2020 school year fully remote, instead of with the blended learning model it decided on in late June.
The search for a COVID-19 vaccine is taking place in research labs around the world, even here locally. Cincinnati Children's Hospital is conducting a clinical trial using hundreds of volunteers. It's one of nine testing and evaluation units as part of the National Institutes of Health’s effort to find cures and treatments for COVID-19.
NPR News Headlines
- Census Cuts All Counting Efforts Short By A Month
- Mississippi On Track To Become No. 1 State For New Coronavirus Cases Per Capita
- 'We Have Made Mistakes': Norway Cruise Company Reports COVID-19 Outbreak
- 'I Was Asked If I Stole My Car': Black Diplomats Describe Harassment At U.S. Borders
- One Year After Walmart Massacre, El Paso Mourns — At A Distance