This week in Cincinnati was a good reminder that through plagues and pandemics, through economic recession and even Depressions, the inexorable march of politics goes on.
U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) will appear at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Fort Thomas on Friday to talk with frontline health care workers and to discuss the impact of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, which he introduced prior to its adoption.
NPR News Headlines
- Minneapolis Police Were Sued A Decade Ago In Similar Restraint Case
- Justice Department Says Maine's 2-Week Quarantine Rule Discriminates Against Tourists
- Trump Says U.S. Will Withdraw From WHO. Does He Have The Authority To Do It?
- Missouri's Only Clinic That Provides Abortions Allowed To Remain Open
- George Floyd and Derek Chauvin Were Once Co-Workers, Ex-Club Owner Tells TV Station