People with guns, bats and bullhorns gathered at the Ohio Statehouse in Columbus Sunday as part of a nationwide armed march planned at statehouses across the country. Ohio was the only one in the Tri-State to see people gather in an effort the FBI had warned was being organized by far-right extremist groups.
NPR News Headlines
- Twitter Suspends Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's Account
- The Things I'll Miss Most On An Inauguration Day Unlike Any Other
- NASA's 8-Minute Rocket Test Shuts Down After 67 Seconds
- Police Arrest Man With Handgun, Woman Impersonating Officer Near D.C. Checkpoints
- Kremlin Critic Alexei Navalny Detained After Returning To Russia Following Poisoning