Most of Ohio's COVID-related health orders will be allowed to expire in three weeks on June 2, according to the governor. Mike DeWine says falling case rates combined with rising vaccination totals show the "tide has turned."
It started as a rumor, then became a debate, then progressed into a massive construction project. Now, FC Cincinnati's West End home, officially called TQL Stadium, is a reality. The facility will see its first Major League Soccer game this month.
NPR News Headlines
- Never Mind: Elon Musk Says Tesla Won't Accept Bitcoin For Car Purchases Any More
- Internet Subsidy Gives $50 A Month Discounts For Low-Income Americans
- In Wake Of Pipeline Hack, Biden Signs Executive Order On Cybersecurity
- Colonial Pipeline Restarts: There's No Need To Panic-Buy Gas (And Never Was)
- Citizens Work To Expose COVID's Real Toll In Nicaragua As Leaders Claim Success