Cincinnati traffic officials are beginning the process of re-timing stop lights in Downtown Cincinnati. That process is expected to take three to five months. When it's complete, pedestrians will have more time to cross the street, in compliance with federal guidelines.
The Avondale Development Corporation (ADC) is working with neighbors to identify strengths and challenges in the community and establish goals to move the neighborhood forward.
NPR News Headlines
- U.S. Mathematician Becomes First Woman To Win Abel Prize, 'Math's Nobel'
- After Lawsuits, Facebook Announces Changes To Alleged Discriminatory Ad Targeting
- Aspiring Doctors Seek Advanced Training In Addiction Medicine
- Sex, Empathy, Jealousy: How Emotions And Behavior Of Other Primates Mirror Our Own
- Head Of Japan's Olympic Committee Steps Down Amid Tokyo 2020 Corruption Probe