Native English speakers can talk all day and not think twice about the words and sounds coming out of their mouths. But what is it like to go through life when your voice alone marks you as a foreigner?
NPR News Headlines
- Tales Of Corporate Painkiller Pushing: 'The Death Rates Just Soared'
- 70 Mayors Reject Trump Food Stamp Proposal, Saying It Puts Kids At Risk
- Lack Of Diversity In Genetic Databases Hampers Research
- A Perfect Summer Book, 'Late Migrations' Reminds Us Of Life's Beauty And Fragility
- Face Recognition Lets Palestinians Cross Israeli Checkposts Fast, But Raises Concerns