Somewhere between 1,300 and 1,700 employees with the city of Cincinnati could be temporarily laid off as the city faces a huge budget shortfall because of the coronavirus pandemic.
Ohio Rep. Warren Davidson, R-Troy, joins Cincinnati Edition to talk about the $2.2 trillion relief package to combat the spread of coronavirus and to help the economy, which was signed into law by President Trump last week.
NPR News Headlines
- Coronavirus World Map: Tracking The Spread Of The Outbreak
- National Guardsman Is First Service Member To Die After Testing Positive For COVID-19
- Four Boston Hospitals Report Significant Numbers Of Employees Have The Coronavirus
- Map: Tracking The Spread Of The Coronavirus In The U.S.
- Tomie DePaola, Beloved Children's Author And Illustrator, Has Died