Vamoose, cousin Billy. Take your horse, William Henry Harrison, and ride out of town. Don't stop until you hit North Bend. That's your tomb up there on top of the hill, my man; rest in peace.
Douglas Abrams achieved acclaim for his bestselling book, The Book of Joy , which was a firsthand account of a meeting between Archbishop Desmond Tutu and His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Now, in this time of worldwide unrest, he’s sharing his thoughts from moderating that legendary discussion in this conversation with our Ron Esposito.
NPR News Headlines
- Trump Presses 'Cancel Culture' War, But Here Are 6 Numbers That Matter More
- Federal Prosecutors Discussed 'Burying' Evidence In Troubled New York Case
- Early Coronavirus Testing Restrictions Led To Some Big ER Bills
- Pooling Coronavirus Tests Can Spare Scare Supplies, But There's A Catch
- An Uneasy July 4th In Richmond, Va., As Armed Groups Gather Warily