Ohio, which had a reputation as the nation's ultimate bellwether state in presidential elections, threw everyone for a loop in 2016 when voters here chose Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton.
Last Saturday marked the 20th anniversary of the mass shooting at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado. Since then, there have been more than 80 mass shootings – defined by the FBI as an incident in which there are at least four shooting victims who are either killed or wounded – in the United States.
NPR News Headlines
- Decoded Brain Signals Could Give Voiceless People A Way To Talk
- Kohl's Will Now Accept Amazon Returns At All Its Stores
- Academy Leaves Door Open To Netflix After Tussle Over Oscars Eligibility Rules
- Boeing Hits Pause On Forecasts As 737 Max Groundings Continue
- North Korean Leader Arrives In Russia For Summit With Putin