A petition drive challenging a Hamilton County sales tax will fall short of the signatures needed to put the issue on the ballot. The effort's chair, Andy Black , says they needed 33,369 signatures, but won't reach the goal by the Thursday deadline.
NPR News Headlines
- Novelist Doctor Skewers Corporate Medicine In 'Man's 4th Best Hospital'
- President Trump Hosts Turkey's Erdogan Despite Concerns In Congress
- Supreme Court May Side With Trump On 'DREAMers'
- How Best To Use The Few New Drugs To Treat Antibiotic-Resistant Germs?
- Let's Play Ball! Share Your Sports-Inspired Poems
- Seth Meyers, Conan O'Brien Air Tributes To Rick Ludwin
- Dotty Mack, 1950s Cincinnati TV Star, Dies In Florida
- WVXU Records Rod Serling's 1955 Cincinnati Reds Show This Weekend
- Tommy Thrall Era Starts With Reds 'Hot Stove League' Debut Wednesday
- VOA Eurasia Executive Commemorates 30th Anniversary Fall Of Berlin Wall