The full Cincinnati City Council could vote Wednesday to decriminalize the possession of marijuana in the city.
A 1999 tax abatement agreement between the City of Cincinnati and Cincinnati Public Schools is set to expire. Now the city and CPS are at odds over renegotiating the deal.
NPR News Headlines
- Felicity Huffman, In Tears, Pleads Guilty In College Bribery Scandal
- When Technology Can Be Used To Build Weapons, Some Workers Take A Stand
- States Sue Drugmakers Over Alleged Generic-Price-Fixing Scheme
- Why It's So Hard To Stop Women From Sleeping In A Menstrual Shed
- How Public Health Outreach Ended A 1990s Measles Outbreak And What's Different Now