There is no "direct evidence" linking the death of a University of Cincinnati college student to the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, an official said Friday afternoon. Hamilton County Coroner Lakshmi Sammarco said a lot of speculation and misinformation on social media about the death of 21-year-old John Foley is not true.
2021 Primary Election
NPR News Headlines
- Here's What You Should Know About Biden's New Rules For Fetal Tissue Research
- All Federal Inmates To Be Offered Vaccine By Mid-May, BOP Director Says
- Liberty University Sues Ex-President Jerry Falwell, Jr., Seeking Millions In Damages
- Coronavirus FAQ: You're Vaccinated. Cool! Now About Those 'Breakthrough' Infections...
- Hundreds Of Fyre Festival Ticket Holders Poised To Win Payout In Class-Action Suit