The announcement by Ohio Supreme Court Justice Jennifer Brunner, the newest Democrat on the seven-member court, that she will run for Chief Justice in 2022 , seems to me as if it could be a good news-bad news situation for the Ohio Democratic Party.
Last year three Cincinnati City Council members were indicted on federal bribery charges, leading many to believe there is a culture of corruption at City Hall. But what leads a person to cheat? With so many members of council allegedly gaming the system, is corruption contagious?
NPR News Headlines
- Novavax Says Its COVID Vaccine Is Extremely Effective
- 1 Woman Is Dead, Others Injured In Minneapolis After A Driver Plows Into Protestors
- It's Personal: Zoom'd Out Workplace Ready For Face-To-Face Conversations To Return
- China Has Promised To Go Carbon-Neutral By 2060, But Coal Is Still King
- 5 Things To Watch At The Biden-Putin Summit