Start Hear: 2018 Wrap-Up (Part 2)
This week on Start Hear:
- More Perfect: Dive into the rarefied world of the Supreme Court and learn how the cases deliberated inside hallowed halls affect lives far away from the bench.
- Chapo Trap House: A mix of absurdist comedy and freewheeling commentary, skewering political and media figures and reviewing bad movies and books.
- Art Palace: Cincinnati Art Museum presents Art Palace, a podcast where cool people meet and then talk about art.
And we look at the PodTrac Best of 2018:
- #1 Dr. Death: The true story of neurosurgeon Dr. Christopher Duntsch and a medical system that failed to protect his patients at every possible turn.
- #2 Gladiator: The Boston Globe's Spotlight Team takes a hard look at Aaron Hernandez's life and terrible crimes.
- #3 Happy Face: For Melissa Moore, 1995 was a nightmare. That's the year the teenager learned her father, Keith Hunter Jesperson, was a serial killer.
- #4 Bag Man: Is it possible for an American Vice President to carry out a criminal enterprise inside the White House and have nobody remember?
- #5 Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard: Dax uses decades of sobriety, degree in anthropology and years of improv training to become an armchair expert about the human condition.
You can find these and other great podcast titles at wvxu.org/podcastcentral.