Start Hear: A Coin-Flip, Feeling Drained and Razuprotafib
This week on Start Hear:
- Villains: Explore the most interesting, most intimidating, most undeniable movie villains in history.
- Teenager Therapy: Five stressed, sleep deprived, yet energetic teens sit down and talk about the struggles that come with being a teenager. Is high school really as bad as everyone says?
- Focus on Technology: Ann Thompson reports on the latest trends in technology and their effects on medicine, safety, the environment or entertainment.
And we look at the some of the titles making themselves known on itunescharts.net
- Bill Gates and Rashida Jones Ask The Big Questions: Is it too late to solve climate change? Does everybody lie? Is inequality inevitable?
- Do No Harm: Go inside a parent's fight to hold their family together, against a system that can sometimes do more harm than good.