Saturday is Cincinnati's Pride Parade, a celebration of the LGBTQ community and the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall riots in New York City, and that will cause the closing of some roads.
To accommodate the event, the following streets will close and remain closed until about 3 p.m:
Starting at 8 a.m.
- Seventh Street exit ramp from southbound 75
- Seventh Street ramp from Gest Street
- W. 8th Street eastbound closed at Linn Street
Starting at 10:30 a.m.
- Seventh Street between Central Avenue and Walnut Street
- Central Avenue between Sixth Street and Ninth Street
- Plum Street between Eighth Street and Sixth Street
- Race Street between Garfield Place and Sixth Street
- Fifth Street between Race Street and Walnut Street
- Vine Street/Rosa Parks Street north of Ted Berry Way
- Freedom Way between Race Street and Joe Nuxhall Way
- Walnut Street south of Second Street (local access maintained)
- Joe Nuxhall Way south of Second Street
- Mehring Way between Elm Street and E. Pete Rose Way
- E. Pete Rose Way between Broadway and Johnny Bench Way
- Jonny Bench Way
Crossing the parade route at the following intersections will be permitted with the assistance of the Cincinnati Police:
- Seventh Street at Elm Street
- Vine Street at Sixth Street
- Vine Street at Fourth Street
- Vine Street at Third Street