This week on Start Hear:
- You Are Not So Smart: How strong is your bulls**t detector? And what exactly IS the scientific definition of bulls**t?
- I Hate My Boss: Is the "anonymous comment box" the worst feedback program ever invented?
- Around Cincinnati: The Cincinnati Parks are gearing up for a busy summer of concerts and events spread over their 5000 acres in the city.
And we look at the some of the titles making themselves known on itunescharts.net.
- Revisionist History: Going back to reinterpret something from the past - because sometimes the past deserves a second chance.
- 30 For 30: From ESPN - original, high-quality sports stories in the likeness of the acclaimed 30 for 30 documentaries, but made exclusively for audio.
- Sworn: Pulling back the curtain on the criminal justice system, exposing the untold stories and hard truths behind major cases.
You can find these and other great podcast titles at wvxu.org/podcastcentral.