Start Hear: Chernobyl, Telephone Scams and Wild Horses
This week on Start Hear:
- With Special Guest Lauren Lapkus: Take a seat with Lauren as she passes off her hosting duties to a new funny friend every week.
- The Chernobyl Podcast: Peter Sagal and Craig Mazin discuss the true stories that shaped the scenes, themes and characters.
- Speech Science Podcast: Interviews with leaders in the field of speech and language therapy and individuals who are making a difference in the lives of others with disabilities.
And we look at the some of the titles making themselves known on itunescharts.net.
- The Shrink Next Door: A story about power, control and turning to the wrong person for help for three decades.
- White Lies: In 1965, Rev. James Reeb was murdered in Selma, Alabama. Fifty years later, two journalists from Alabama return to the city where it happened, expose the lies that kept the murder from being solved.
- Against The Rules with Michael Lewis: Journalist and bestselling author Michael Lewis takes a searing look at what's happened to fairness.
You can find these and other great podcast titles at wvxu.org/podcastcentral.