This week on Start Hear:
- Extra Pack of Peanuts: Rick Steves for the new generation and will teach you everything you need to know to travel more and spend less.
- The Science of Happiness: Research-based tips for a meaningful life.
- Your Voice Matters: A multifaceted teen program that creates a sense of empowerment & accomplishment in the urban community.
And we look at the some of the titles making themselves known on itunescharts.net.
- Rise Together: More than just a conversation about a relationship. Each episode is filled with tangible advice that will get you and your partner to be the best versions of yourselves.
- Slow Burn: The Impeachment of Bill Clinton: You think you know the story, or maybe you don't. But Watergate was stranger, wilder, and more exciting than you can imagine.
- Up & Vanished: Follow along with host Payne Lindsey, a filmmaker turned amateur investigator, as he traces the path of the disappearance of young mother Kristal Reisinger from a remote mountain town in Colorado.
You can find these and other great podcast titles at wvxu.org/podcastcentral.