Kyle Plush's family is critical of the findings from two independent reviews of the city's response to his death in April.
The "war to end all wars" began with Austria-Hungary's declaration of war on Serbia on July 28, 1914. The fighting ended when Germany accepted the armistice terms demanded by the Allies, on November 11, 1918. More than 17 million military personnel and civilians died, including 116,000 Americans.
NPR News Headlines
- Michelle Obama's Miscarriage Story May Help Other Women Share Theirs
- Viva Las Vegas: Elvis, Adelson To Be Honored With Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Pyongyang To Deport American Who Entered North Korea Illegally
- Verdict On Khmer Rouge Leaders Is First To Officially Acknowledge Regime's Genocide
- Kentucky Kroger Shooting Suspect Charged With Federal Hate Crimes