Cincinnati's latest infrastructure report lists the Western Hills Viaduct in poor condition, raising concerns about whether the bridge is safe to drive on.
Cincinnati voters will see six city charter amendments on their ballots November 6. The amendments could change the length of council terms, allow council to hold closed executive sessions, reduce the amount limited liability companies (LLCs) can contribute to candidates for mayor and council and alter rules on hiring police officers, firefighters and other city employees.
NPR News Headlines
- Man Booker Prize For Fiction Goes To 'Milkman' By Anna Burns
- Brothel Owner And Trump-Inspired Candidate Dennis Hof Dies At 72
- Once A Regional Stabilizer, Saudi Arabia Becomes A Disrupter
- #MeToo Movement Gathers Force In India
- Excavation Of Lithuania's Great Synagogue Highlights A 'Painful Page' From History