The full Cincinnati Council approved an ordinance Wednesday directing the city manager to set up implicit and explicit bias training.
A recruiting crisis is shaking police departments across the country. It's getting tougher to bring on new recruits and the ranks are sliming as officers reach retirement age and others leave after less than a year on the force.
Meet Michael Monks
NPR News Headlines
- Verdict Expected For Chicago Cops Charged In Cover-Up Of Laquan McDonald Shooting
- 25 Years After The Northridge Earthquake, Is LA Ready For The Big One?
- House Intel Chairman Schiff Vows To Get Trump Jr. Phone Records — And More
- Women's March Divisions Offer Lessons For Democrats On Managing A Big Tent
- Backlash Erupts After Gillette Launches A New #MeToo-Inspired Ad Campaign