If I never set foot in Ann Arbor, Michigan, again, it will be too soon.
Negotiations over a new soccer stadium for FC Cincinnati continue. The club reached an agreement with local arts associations over noise issues at Music Hall but has not yet struck a deal with the Cincinnati Ballet over a parking lot. And Cincinnati City Council approved a land swap deal with the team this week but put off a vote on a development plan and zoning change. That delay is holding up stadium construction.
NPR News Headlines
- Academy Awards Live Broadcast To Include 4 Cinematography Categories After All
- Tribune Publishing Recognizes 'Hartford Courant' Newsroom Union
- U.S. Agency Tightens Immigration Rules To Spotlight Child Marriage
- Senate Panel Launches Bipartisan Probe Into Think Tank Linked To Butina, Torshin
- Federal Judge Imposes Gag Order In Roger Stone Case