If Sandusky, Ohio, blazes a trail, does Cincinnati follow? We may soon find out.
It used to be a rare occurrence that a major Hollywood picture would choose to shoot in the Cincinnati area but in recent years the Queen City has become a Tinsel Town in its own right. Gone are the days of squealing about Tom Cruise and Dustin Hoffman driving across the Roebling Suspension Bridge.
NPR News Headlines
- When Nazis Took Manhattan
- 'Surviving R. Kelly' Producer Dream Hampton Takes On Ecosystem That Supported The Star
- Arrest Of Heavily Armed Former U.S. Military Members In Haiti Sparks Many Questions
- U.S. Hate Groups Rose 30 Percent In Recent Years, Watchdog Group Reports
- EXCLUSIVE: Aspen Words Literary Prize Unveils Its Finalists