One thing I have learned in 45 years of reporting and writing is very basic, very simple and very much a part of the journalism I do.
According to testimony by a former staffer for the Kentucky House Republican caucus, Republican Kentucky Representative Jeff Hoover sexually assaulted her more than 50 times during her employment. The Kentucky Democratic Party is calling for Hoover and another Republican representative, Michael Meredith, to resign. The staffer alleges Meredith screamed vulgar comments at her.
Meet Michael Monks
NPR News Headlines
- Powerful Winter Storm Sweeps East After Blanketing The Midwest
- Trump Travels To Dover AFB For Dignified Transfer Of 4 Americans Killed In Syria
- Amid Snow And Controversy, Demonstrators Take To The Streets For Third Women's March
- More Than 60 Dead, Dozens Injured In Mexican Pipeline Explosion
- Opinion: Leaving Syria Is Far Less Risky Than Staying