As state lawmakers race toward the end of this lame duck legislative session, they’ve been considering two bills that Gov. John Kasich opposes: the six-week “Heartbeat Bill” abortion ban and the “Stand Your Ground” self-defense bill.
NPR News Headlines
- Trump Defends Hush-Money Payments In Fox News Interview
- Kotex Recalls Some Tampons After Reports Of Unraveling Inside Body
- Scientists Say Gene-Edited Babies Claim Is 'Wake-Up Call' For World
- As 'Springsteen On Broadway' Closes, Its Excellent Film Welcomes A New Audience
- Kentucky Supreme Court Strikes Down Pension Law That Sparked Teacher Protests