International student enrollment is flat at some to local colleges and universities because of stricter visa requirements. Instead of coming to the U.S., foreign students are looking to Canada, Great Britain and Australia, and that has local schools getting creative to get their numbers back up.
Our country has become so divided over issues, policies and politicians that many no longer see someone who disagrees with them as merely having a difference of opinion or being uninformed. Now, those who disagree often view each other as not just wrong, but stupid, insane or even evil. And what's the point of trying to talk with, or listen to, someone you believe to be evil?
NPR News Headlines
- Trump Threatens To Cancel California's $929 Million High Speed Rail Grant
- Burberry Apologizes For Nooselike Knot On Fashion Hoodie
- Chinese 'Ivory Queen' Sentenced To 15 Years In Jail In Tanzania
- Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies
- Uranium Ore Stored At Grand Canyon Park Museum Unlikely To Have Been Dangerous