On election day, Ohio voters will decide State Issue 1 , which, if passed, would change drug possession felonies to misdemeanors, steering non-violent drug offenders away from prison and into treatment.
Ohio's 1st Congressional District has been held by Republican Steve Chabot in all but two of the past 25 years. The district is made up of most of western Hamilton County and parts of the county north of the city. In 2016, Chabot was re-elected with an 18-percentage point margin.
NPR News Headlines
- Museum Of The Bible Says 5 Of Its Most Famed Artifacts Are Fake
- Republican Gun Store Owner And Legislator Campaigns For Medicaid Expansion In Idaho
- Another Storm Victim — Pecan Groves In Southwest Georgia
- Forget Oakland Or Hoboken. Worcester, Mass., Is The New 'It' Town
- Here's How Russia Runs Its Disinformation Effort Against The 2018 Midterms