The family of terminal cancer patient Brody Allen say they have found a whole new family thanks to the generosity and love of the Tri-State. Sunday afternoon, more than 1,000 people traveled to Colerain Township to either be in or watch the Christmas-themed parade held in the 2-year-old's honor.
The City of Cincinnati's Kenyon Barr project called for the creation of a center for light industry in the lower portion of the West End. In the late 1950s, the city purchased and razed more than 2,000 structures and resold the property to private developers to create the neighborhood now known as Queensgate. The project displaced more than 20,000 residents, 97 percent of whom were African-Americans and largely low-income.
NPR News Headlines
- The Unending Tragedy Of A 5-Year-Old Who Drowned In A Pit Latrine
- SiriusXM To Buy Internet Radio Pioneer Pandora In $3.5 Billion Deal
- High-Skilled Immigrants Call Out The Trump Administration's 'Hypocrisy'
- Sailor Rescued At Sea After Dismasting During Round-The-World Race
- The Women's Wave: Backlash To Trump Persists, Reshaping Politics In 2018