It usually starts around Thanksgiving. My Facebook page and Twitter account light up with friends, near and far, demanding an answer to a single question.
The City of Cincinnati raises the legal age to buy tobacco products from 18 to 21. Patrick Duhaney is sworn-in as the permanent city manager of Cincinnati. Ohio legislators work to push several bills through the House and Senate, even those Governor Kasich is likely to veto.
NPR News Headlines
- Scientists Are Fighting For The Stricken Pickle Against This Tricky Disease
- 'It's Preventable': Sandy Hook Parents Promote App For Reporting School Threats
- Health Costs Bear Down On Families Who Don't Qualify For ACA Subsidies
- Nancy Wilson, Legendary Vocalist And NPR 'Jazz Profiles' Host, Dies At 81
- ACA Sign-Ups Have Lagged For 2019. But What Does That Mean?