This week on Start Hear:
- Sticky Notes: A classical music podcast for everyone, whether you are just getting interested in classical music for the first time, or if you've been listening to it and loving it all your life.
- Classical Classroom: There's a rumor going around that classical music is hoity toity. At Classical Classroom, we beg to differ.
- Around Cincinnati: Greater Cincinnati has a vibrant arts scene, and Around Cincinnati keeps you up to date with the cultural and arts organizations and events that make Cincinnati special.
And we look at the some of the titles making themselves known on itunescharts.net.
- Jensen and Holes: The Murder Squad: Retired Cold Case Investigator Paul Holes and Investigative Journalist Billy Jensen dig deep into unsolved murders, unidentified remains and missing persons cases.
- Stupid Genius: In every episode Emma Chamberlain takes a puzzling question, like "Why do onions make us cry?," and is given three guesses to try to solve it.
- Against The Rules with Michael Lewis: Journalist and bestselling author Michael Lewis takes a searing look at what's happened to fairness.
You can find these and other great podcast titles at wvxu.org/podcastcentral.