Questions About New Magnet School Application Process? CPS Holding Informational Meetings
Cincinnati Public Schools is holding a series of informational meetings about its new magnet school lottery system.
The first of five meetings is Wednesday night.
Last month the district announced it was suspending the camp-out system for a year in favor of a lottery.
Beginning October 24 parents can fill out online applications for coveted magnet school slots for the 2016-2017 school year and students will be chosen at random.
- Wednesday, Sept. 9, 6 p.m. —CPS Education Center, Banquet Room, 2651 Burnet Avenue (45219)
- Thursday, Sept. 10, 6 p.m. — Walnut Hills High School, auditorium, 3250 Victory Parkway (45207)
- Tuesday, Sept. 15, 6 p.m. — Sheakley Boys & Girls Clubs (Price Hill), 4100 Glenway Avenue (45205)
- Thursday, Sept. 17 , 6 p.m. — Woodward Career Technical High School, 7005 Reading Road (45237)
- Thursday, Sept. 24, 6 p.m. — Price Hill Recreation Center, 959 Hawthorne Avenue (45205)
- Thursday, Oct. 1, 10 a.m. — CPS Education Center, Banquet Room, 2651 Burnet Avenue (45219)