CPS Board Picks Candidates To Interview For Vacancy
We now know the names of eight people the Cincinnati Public School Board will interview to fill a vacancy created by the departure of Ericka Copeland-Dansby.
Seventeen people applied to replace Copeland-Dansby, who resigned to expand her role with the Cincinnati Youth Collaborative. The candidates will be interviewed in an executive session next Wednesday. The board has until April 5 to name a replacement.
The finalists are:
· Pamela Bowers, Director, School Based Services, Central Clinic Behavioral Health
· Marlena Brookfield, Volunteer
· Keizayla Fambro, Political Director, Black Fork Strategies LLC
· Karen O. Henry, Associate Director, University of Cincinnati
· De Asa Nichols, Supplier Diversity Manager, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
· Kelli Prather, Occupational Therapist, Enhanced Healthcare Solutions LLC
· Kenneth Simonson, Jr., University Administrator, University of Cincinnati
· Tim’m West, Senior Managing Director, Teach for America
Ohio Revised Code gives the board 30 days to fill a vacancy.