Start Hear: Lost In The Game, 3 Questions With Abbi Jacobson & A Complicated Relationship With Pride
This week on Start Hear:
- This Is Uncomfortable: This is a show about life and how money messes with it.
- The Three Questions with Andy Richter: Host Andy Richter asks the same three questions to each guest: Where do you come from? Where are you going? What have you learned
- Queersplaining: Intimate portraits of LGBTQ lives and the issues that shape them.
And we look at the some of the titles making themselves known on itunescharts.net.
- The Clearing: When April Balascio was 40 years old, something she’d feared for decades was finally proven true. Her father, Edward Wayne Edwards, really was a murderer.
- The Report: There is still so much confusion about The Mueller Report. What it says, who it implicates, and what it means for our country.
You can find these and other great podcast titles at wvxu.org/podcastcentral.