Cincinnati police are still searching for a motive after a deadly shooting incident at the Fifth Third Center on September 6.
The bank re-opened the lobby Monday for the first time since the attack.
This month, the exhibit MANDELA: THE JOURNEY TO UBUNTU returned to the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center as part of a year-long international celebration of the centennial of Nelson Mandela's birth. ArtsWave Associate Director of Community Campaign & New Business Janice Liebenberg grew up in South Africa during Apartheid. She recently spoke with Cincinnati Edition's Dan Hurley about what life was like during the institutionalized racial segregation that existed in South Africa until the early 1990s.
NPR News Headlines
- Russian Surveillance Plane Accidentally Shot Down By Syrian Forces, Moscow Says
- Despite Dangers, Intimidation, Guatemalans Still Seek A Better Life In U.S.
- India's Carnatic Singers Face Backlash For Performing Non-Hindu Songs
- Battle For The Senate: Candidates In Key Races Respond To Kavanaugh Allegations
- This Rapper Tried To Use Neuroscience To Get Over Her Ex