Concrete is becoming greener thanks to an innovative idea from Canada. The technology injects carbon dioxide into concrete and the mineralization process makes the concrete more durable while also reducing its carbon footprint.
More than 500 Reform rabbis from around the country are in Cincinnati this week for the Central Conference of American Rabbis ’ (CCAR) annual convention. The organization, which had its beginnings in Cincinnati, is celebrating its 130th year, as well as the 200th anniversary of the birth of its founder, Rabbi Isaac Mayer Wise.
NPR News Headlines
- Nipsey Hussle, Grammy-Nominated Rapper And Philanthropist, Shot And Killed
- Afghan Vice President Survives Second Assassination Attempt In Less Than A Year
- Young Astronomer Uses Artificial Intelligence To Discover 2 Exoplanets
- Training A Computer To Read Mammograms As Well As A Doctor
- More Than 750,000 Could Lose Food Stamps Under Trump Administration Proposal