One thing is certain about Bill Clinton, the 42 nd president of the United States. That boy could talk up a storm.
A father of five sits in federal custody, facing deportation to the African nation of Mauritania. His family says slavery awaits him , and even the risk of death in his home country. Amadou Sow is one 70,000 Afro-Mauritanians exiled from their country after a war that started in 1989. And now he is one of seven Mauritanians in federal custody in Morrow County, Ohio.
NPR News Headlines
- GOP Rep. Duncan Hunter, Under Indictment, Launches False Attacks On Opponent
- No Wonder It Works So Well: There May Be Viagra In That Herbal Supplement
- 'This Is A War Zone': Hurricane Michael Leaves Deadly Trail Through Southeast
- Canada's Wild Salmon Caravan Connects Future Of Fish And Indigenous People
- Pope Accepts Resignation Of D.C. Archbishop Donald Wuerl Amid Sex Abuse Crisis